Gospel artist has come out to advice men on what to do to their sweethearts if you have wronged them. In one of her latest posts on Instagram, she said, “Don’t allow pride to make you lose your family.”
She went on to put men on notice to accept that they have made a mistake and take the first available opportunity to apologize to her,
“Just Dj Mo her,” Betty wrote. She referred to Dj mo, who was recently on the verge of losing his marriage after establishing he had been cheating on her wife Size 8. Despite the allegations, Dj more was able to quickly and smartly able to contain the situation hence saving his marriage.
Size 8 also took a bold step in calming the situation by dedicating her time to fasting, praying, and offering to forgive her husband.
Thanks to their fast actions, the two are currently having the best time of their lives on the beautiful coast.
Men, would you take this bold step of accepting and apologizing? It is understood that men will say the best way is to deny, deny, and deny. No man is willing to drop gangster points. What is your opinion?
- Do People Still Live in Caves?
- Is it back to Lockdown?
- How many Men Have Shared a Bed with Vera Sidika??
- Passenger Giraffes?
- Ni Pombe Au Tundu?
- President Kenyatta is My Referee!!!!!
- Murathe Questions William Ruto’s Frequent visits to the Mountain.
- Was This the Renown Terence Creatives?
- Senate Retreats to Naivasha to Ponder on BBI.
- Major General MohammedBadi For Governship in Nairobi
- IT’S A DREAM COME TRUE FOR JALANG’O AT 39 YEARS OLD
- IT’S PARTY TIME FOR SAFARICOM
- Raila’s Goose is Cooked
- Which Way for Wanjiku?